Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TwentyTen

What? You thought I'd skip to thirty? Ha! I'm staying in the twenties til I'm in my thirties.

It's rainy again today. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle! Dang.

So, I like the West Wing and I LOVE Charlie. Love love love Charlie. I don't know about the late hours though, those people have no lives! No wonder they're all divorced. They work until midnight and go back by 5 am! But anyway, I love Charlie.

So I was talking to my friend Michael...he's liked this girl for quite some time, but never had the guts to actually talk to her. Well, apparently about a month ago, she figured out he was stalking her or something and she came up to him. Lo and behold, they've been on two great dates so far...and now he doesn't want to go on the third. Cause apparently the third date is too "serious." What?!? I don't think you understand; he's been obbessed with this girls for MONTHS! And he claims she exceeds his expectations. He has said she is "better than a Victoria's Secret model who's funny and smart." His words, not mine. And yet, going on a third date is scary?! THIS is exactly why girls think boys are stupid.

I mean, no offense Michael, but do you think you're going to find someone better? If no, why are you letting her get away?!?! I just, I...I got nothing.

Moving on, one of my coworkers got a new job and another is going to law school. It's making me think about what I want to be when I grow up. All I can come up with is "young." So, we'll work on that.

We're planning for our Annual Meeting. A week in San Francisco, and I doubt I'll even get to go on the Golden Gate Bridge. Though I should be able to see it. And I should rake in quite a bit of overtime. And I can always use the money!

I'd like to throw a little sympathy out to Asia; first the tidal waves in Burma, now the quake in China. Today, China hit the 40,000 mark of people who have died from the quake. And I'm worried for Michael's social life. Eck.

aj

P.S. Is there such thing as a miniature lilac bush? I think it's time to wikipedia.

No comments: