Memorial Day weekend means I get to leave at 2:30 today! Woo hoo!
My parents are coming in tonight, and it'll be really good to see them. We'll just chill and walk around town; I love just being able to relax. And the pool opens up tomorrow, and I've been waiting for that since last November when we moved in! It's gonna be a good weekend.
So we saw Indiana Jones last night. The line was a block long. Hence, you people are that choose to go to opening days...you're crazy. It's the same movie the day after. I swear. (That includes you Matt!) Anyway, it was good. Funny; they weren't afraid to make fun of themselves. Actually, maybe my favorite of them, because they didn't take themselves so seriously. Though, the end was...meh. Not realistic and didn't fit with the others. Good overall.
And I love Alero. Good Mexican restaurant. Go there.
Okay, update on Mikey boy and his dream girl: he caved in after 10 days and set a date for next... Sunday. She has a date with someone else Saturday night. That's right boys, let it be a lesson: if you think she's that great, there are probably other people that do too! Hopefully, he doesn't do it again, but we'll see. And now he's all stressed planning the perfect day date, he's leaning towards picnic, so fingers crossed.
I need to make new calenders soon: June and July. And BTW, July is like the best month of the year! I'll be 23. Send presents.
Actually, I'm not a big present person, but don't take that the wrong way. I love getting presents, they just have to be thoughtful. Good presents: chocolate covered strawberries, subscription to Cosmo, jewelry box, Claddagh ring, necklace, clothes, purses, a scrapbook, etc, etc. Bad presents: a set of hammers (no joke), a video game (I don't even have the system, nor would I), anything labeled "Mandy," and a pack of cigarettes (seriously....seriously??) And I hate hate opening presents in front of people; I always feel I'm not giving a good enough reaction, even if I love it.
Okay, done now.
aj
P.S. 3 more hours!!! And a lunch break in there too!! :) Don't hate, appreciate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment