Monday, May 19, 2008

TwentyNine

I got nothing again today.

It was an okay weekend. He bought a nice TV: flat panel and HD. We hung out with his friends (Adam and Sarah) most of the day Saturday; went to a bar, then back to our place and just hung out. It's nice to be able to just chill with people and not always have some big thing today. It's the Cancer side of the horoscope in me. Not that I'm a big believer or anything, but sometimes, it's just... weird. Sunday we just went to church and cleaned. He set up his speakers for the new TV and I cleaned up the bedroom a little.

My parents are coming in this weekend. I'm uber-excited for that. I need some unconditional love. That's the best thing about my mom: she is soooo good at making you feel like you are the most important thing in the world. Maybe all mom's have that in common, but I don't think so. My dad isn't quite like that, but then again, when he does throw out some real love and support, it means more cause it's more rare. Like a gem. And I know I'll get it from both of them this weekend, which will be nice.

We're going to see Indiana Jones on Thursday. I've just seen the first two, and we'll watch the third by Wednesday night. It can be a little gory, and I've had a few nightmares from the melting head, not gonna lie. But I still heart Harrison Ford.

Well, I'm gonna get back to faculty thank yous.

aj

P.S. I wish Cousins Subs was on the east coast too. I've really been hankering for some.

No comments: