Matt said my life seems boring from reading this blog. So, a little spice if you will:
I played softball yesterday. I'm not very good, I admit, but decent. I can catch sometimes and hit sometimes and run sometimes. Keyword being sometimes. We're both on a team called Walk Us Caucus and it's a ton of fun. Luckily, our team isn't too serious or hardcore about winning and balances it out by being hardcore about having fun and laughing. So, we were supposed to play a team, but apparently they "disbanded" so we had a practice instead. Then out for a couple victory drinks (we were victorious in our practice skills, thank you) and some bar food. It was a lot of fun, and always nice to have a larger group of people to hang out with.
So after, we made it home and I took a shower. I LOVE long long long showers. Like 20 minutes. I don't like hot water though, I hate when I get out and my skin is all red because it's too hot. I like it really warm, don't get me wrong, just not hot. So I took my 20 minute shower. And that was really nice.
And then I went to bed. Another random fact: I like it to be kinda chilly when I go to bed. I don't like being hot or even warm and trying to sleep. I would rather cover up in blankets because it's cold than lay on top of the blankets because it's hot. And I like to keep one leg in and one leg out. And from other times this conversation has come up, I'm not the only one, it actually seems pretty common. Oh, this is cool: http://www.flatseats.com/General/positions.htm Interesting, huh?
Okay, well it's Friday and I'm up for a very exciting weekend: my first ever horse race! I have a pink dress with polka dots somewhat reminiscent of Julia Roberts except that I've never been named People's Most Beautiful person and I'm not making 20 million dollars every movie (or any movie), but I like it and it's very horse-racey to me. Maybe I'll take pictures and put on on the blog! Wouldn't that be just crazy?
I know you think I am. I actually got an email (my first ever!) from some random person (Lemon_289) telling me that I type my stream of consciousness. I don't disagree. And thanks for the email. So do you Lemon_289.
I really ought to get back to working on proposals for our managed care program.
Oh, and please don't throw babies from a 50 foot tower. Or at least get a stronger blanket or something. Why does it have to be 50 feet in the first place?
Oh! And! Did you hear about the DC Madam? Craziness! It's the talk of the town.
And just one more random thought: Ritter Sport is one of, if not the, best chocolate bars. I prefer milk chocolate with hazelnuts. I will accept the Ritter Sport as a substitute for a flower (Andy). But the flower is nice too! ;)
aj
P.S. No, I highly, highly doubt Andy reads this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment