See, look at me. 2 posts, 2 days.
32 days left. Then, I'm a married woman. ;)
And tomorrow I head to a plant in Elizabethtown, PA to check out how we make chocolate. Dove chocolate. Mmmmmmm. I'm pulling some of that off the line!
Months ago, one of my managers, Harold, got our plane tickets to Italy off of his miles. Today, we were talking about a meeting I'm hosting and he asked why I wasn't going to be there. I explained it's my honeymoon...and he asked me where we're going. He had no idea that he had even gotten us the tickets! Hahaha. He truly is the absent minded professor. We also got some candle holders and bowl from one of Matt's childhood friends... (she had...or has...a crush on him....) but it was very unexpected since we weren't even able to invite her to the wedding! He had picked out the candle holders so he was very happy.
My mom sent me some pictures of baby Evan - cannot wait to see him again. And she said my dad was going over his speech. He still needs a suit - apparently the only one he has is from 15 years ago... yup - wedding brain today. 32 more days of wedding brain left!! :)
And now, I am heading to lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment