It's Friday!! :)
Yesterday turned out to a loonnnngggg day, for just about everyone it seems. So long in fact, that Matt suggested we head to the grocery store and pick up some wine and beer. We did, then had the brilliant idea to try to rent "Taken" from a red box. We tried, to no avail, last Friday, and we quite dissapointed. So when we tried again, and on a day that things just weren't gonig right, we should've known......
First place - the guy was putting new movies in it. Told us it'd take a while. Second place - machine said "system maintenance" - what?!? What is it doing?? So we go across the street, SAME thing - stupid maintenance. It was rough. 3 red boxes and noooo movie. We go back to the first place and wait it out. We'll get the movie no matter what; it's almost a competition now: who will win? Matt did. :) We waited, it worked, they had it. The movie was good. Though, after allll that work, perhaps a little dissapointing. For that amount of work, I almost expected another Forrest Gump or Beauty and the Beast. At least Crash.
But, the night ended well. We each had our beverage of choice and I made some guac and chips, he made some ham and pinapple and we ate. And we watched. And it was good.
I'm not being very productive today. But it's the Friday before holiday and no one is here, and if they are, they're in the same un-productive boat as me.
I like dresses. You know why? If I wake up late, I can just throw one on. Don't have to worry about matching - it's nice. Anything I can do for a few extra minutes of sleep. :) Well not sleep so much as just laying in bed...mmmmm.....I can still see Confucius curled up on the red pillow at the end.....
So, I think I'm caving. I will eventually do the wedding book thing on facebook - now that Jenny has also asked, it's about the 3rd person. Matt said he didn't have any idea what it even was. Hahaha.
Aj
P.S. Yay for the pool opening!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment