I'm uber tired today. But it's Thursday, which means one more day and I get to relllllaxxxx. Yay for the pool opening on Saturday. I'm trying to not wish for the weekend and such so I don't "wish my life away" (words from Sandy), but it's hard not to look forward to Memorial Day. And the pool. :)
I need to stop yawning! It's embarassing. My bad.
So, right abocve my desk is this big window - a skylight. And it's pretty awesome, I bascially have a window office. I should mention, no one has an office here at Mars; they'll call it an open plan. Every single person just has bascially a desk, even the CEO. And Frank Mars sits directly next to me; talk about pressure!
Last night, I picked up Matt from work and then we went to Olive Garden. We haven't been there in forever, so it was fun. I'm such a creature of habit though- if I find something I like, it's all I ever order. I just don't see the point in wasting my time with questionable items. Besides, I can take a bite off someone else's plate to determine what I'm missing out on. Best of both worlds. Like Hannah Montanta. What a great show. Hah. I'm not joking, Miley and Selena, totally watch them. Matt does too. I just admit it more quickly than him. But he does. ;)
At Mars, they have a gym and personal trainer, so I've been working out with Melody once a week, and trying to workout for 30 minutes a day. I'm trying to get wedding skinny, and I don't just mean mine; hahah. I figure if there's ever a time to get in shape, it's now when I don't have any excuses. They have a shower in the locker room, and I still admit, it grosses me out. I don't do showers at work. Don't get me wrong, I do wipe off if you will, but no showers. Ew, I don't need those scars for life. ;) There is one woman who does, and everyone knows it. I won't be that girl.
Anyway, 30 minute workouts. And Melody gave me this ab routine. Not so easy. Give me a few months, we'll see what happens.
I miss Andy and more importantly, the flowers he'd give me. I wonder if he'd remember me.
Oh! So, Matt and I were at my old church for last Christmas service, and I go up to my pastor, totally doesn't even really know me, gives me the standard line. So, I'm all miffed, but then, when I join the new church out here, I get an email from a woman saying welcome, and saying I got a personalized message as well from Pastor Kent, saying blah di blah di, point is, he does remember me. My life is fufilled. :) I spent a lot of time there so as you can imagine, I was a tad hurt when I thought he forgot me, thus, the note was much appreciated. And yes, I'm writing him back. :)
What else? I feel bad I haven't written in so long.
I have a certificate of excellence on my desk for being a fetus. No joke. I'll take a picture maybe in case you don't believe me.
I'm not a fan of hand sanitzer. Or shaving cream or whipped cream. Really, makes me a little sick. Again, no joke.
Suppose that's all. Back to the grind. ;)
Aj
P.S. Clover mites are gross even if they are harmless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment