I'm starting with a big jump, I know.
But a lot has happened in the months and months since I last wrote.
I won't lie, I forgot I had this blog until Laura sent a link to her blog and I wanted to comment and wham, it reminds me I have one as well.
So, what's changed....I have a new job (yay for not being bored!!) at Mars, Inc. as a Coordinator - and that's my technical title because they have no idea what it should be. I'm organizing meetings, conferences and booking a lot of international travel. It's a little hectic sometimes, and I often wish the my bosses would learn a little basic Lotus Notes skills (i.e. Outlook), but alas. ;) No, it's been good thus far, and there's even a few younger co-workers to make friends with!
One such new friend is Diana - the one I've bonded with the most quickly and am even heading to her wedding this Saturday with Matt.
Oh....mmmmm.....gooodness! It's been a long while, huh? Ha. Matt and I are engaged, set our date and even booked the church and reception site. The sites are great, and we're so excited to have that finalized. Now, the fun stuff. And since it's so far out, we can relax and take our time. :)
I have a lot to say, but not a lot of time. I have to leave early today to head to a Mickey LeLand tribue for Mars...I'm meeting Matt there, which means, I have to go home, feed kitties, change, and be downtown DC by 6:20ish. :)
Life is good. LG. You know, the Verizon compnay. Life's good? Ha.
Tomorrow I'll try to write about the gala, the air show, Julie and anything else I can think of.
Today, I'm out.
AJ
P.S. I didn't forget about the post scripts. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment