10 days left. Only 5 days of work. 5 days and 4.5 hours. Not including overtime, which there will be a fair amount of.
In 10 days I'll be a taken woman. Bwhahaha.
Things are good, think we mayyyy have everything done by this weekend. Now it's just getting a mani and pedi, dropping off vases (Saturday morning), finding a necklace (Saturday), sending a check to the DJ, and....packing for the honeymoon.
We've had a few more people drop out of the dinner, and more shocking with social networking, is reading what people can afford when they couldn't afford our wedding. Hahah. I think it's such a big deal to us, that we think everyone would have that filter, not true. I love that the whole experience, the good and the bad, has made the wedding all that more meaningful for Matt and I. We are each other's family, and we will always have support for each other. <3
I'm hungry. 13 more minutes. It's McLean week, so they feed us lunch everyday. In exchange for running around like a crazy woman trying trying to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Matt's been working a lot. Too many hours before the election. I hope he gets to go out to Cali for a little bit when we get back from the honeymoon. Just not too long....3 nights is about when I go a lil' crazy. Plus, our house is too big and therefore scary. That would suck - we get back from our honeymoon and he's gone for a month. Welcome to marriage. Ew. Hhahaha.
Oh, 6 minutes til lunch!
I tried to make crab cakes yesterday - tasted pretty good, but not cakey enough - think I need to add more bread crumbs.
Okay, need to go. Just needed a brain break. :)
Oh, check out NYTimes or WashPost - cocoa genome project is 3 years ahead of schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's crazy to me that people are backing out this close to the day. grr... we'll beat them up for you :)
Post a Comment