I don't really have anything to say, which, I suppose, says it all.
I am twenty-two-years-old and have joined the masses of twentysomethings who have no idea what to do, think, feel, and (obviously) say. Except that I kinda do.
And I'm going to.
In this blog.
Because it's free, and I'm broke. And besides, you're the one reading it.
Besides, it's better than checking perezhilton.com 80 times a day. Maybe with this keeping me occupied, I'll knock the number down to 50, but I make no promises. Miley's scandals are always sooo interesting!
I work at a non-profit association that educates anyone involved in health law on...new health law. Medicare Part D, Stark, Form 990, you name it, we teach it. I'm in charge of all the speakers, and while it keeps me somewhat busy, it's not all the challenging. In fact, pretty tedious. Hence why I can write this blog and still be ahead of my work. Except for those darn evaluations, but dang, who wants to do evals all day every day? Not me. Obviously.
So, for my first blog, a little get-to-know-me:
I get up at 7:00 am(ish) every morning, shower and change, feed my cats, and head off to the metro to go to work. I arrive about ten to 9:00 am and as I walk the block from the metro to work, Andy, the guy who sells flowers on the corner, always hands me one. It's become one of those things that will probably make me cry if he stops. I like my daily flower. Even if it doesn't last through the day.
I get to work, check emails, and do other non-interesting things until 12:30. I head to Subway, or unpack my own lunch (chicken salad sandwich today!), watch CrossWords and enjoy my break. Then back to work for a few more hours and back on the metro to home.
My home is really really nice: a 16th floor, 2 bedroom apartment. It's spacious and beatufiul and I love it. I live with my boyfriend, Matt, and our two kittens (previously mentioned), Socrates and Confucius. And let me explain: he named the calico kitten Confucius, what was I supposed to name the second...Tinkerbell? No. Socrates. So please keep all sarcastic comments to yourself. Unless they're funny. I like those comments.
He feeds the cats, we make and eat dinner while watching the West Wing, go the gym and hot tub (in our amazing apartment complex! I know, you're jealous!), watch a movie, and go to bed.
Second verse....same as the first.
There's your ice breaker. Come back tomorrow for some Starburst.
aj
P.S. Dang, now I want some Starburst.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment